Linking two pf no.s with one UAN
Via this notification,” As per EPFO circular dated on 1st December 2017, the EPFO has introduced a facility to the members to merge their earlier PF accounts to the current PF account so that the EPFO may help them in the integration of all these PF accounts in the current UAN activated PF account”.
Features of the said facility are as follows:
(1) A member has to provide his current activated UAN along with the current member ID & Mobile number registered at UAN Member portal.
(2) On validating these credentials, EPFO will facilitate the member to register his/her EPF accounts. Members can enter details of as many as ten previous PF account numbers.
(3)The earlier PF member IDs provided by members will be forwarded to EPFO field office to which earlier member ID pertains. EPFO is currently sending SMS to its members whose requests are pending and will also ensure that multiple accounts are consolidated as early as possible.
The said functionality has been provided on the EPFO website at Our Services >> For Employees >> One Employee – One EPF Account. It can also be accessed using the URL http://220.127.116.11/UANDEDUP/
Please find the attached notification on Introduction to One Employee One EPF Account Facility under EPFO.
EPS – Change in DOB
RPFC introduced the option to change in Pension DOB under Pension Scheme, effective from 12th Dec 2017.
Online Filing And Specified Timeline For Filing Of Returns By Exempted Establishments
EPFO has come with the revised timelines for filing the Monthly & Annual Returns for the exempted establishments under Employees’ Provident Fund (Miscellaneous and Provisions) Act, 1952.
Via this Circular, EPFO enforces the following as,
- Monthly return i.e Part – C, D &E for the wage month of Dec 2017 should be filed by 25th Jan 2018.
- The annual Return i.e Part – F for the financial year 2016-17 ending on 31st March 2018 should be filed by 25th of April 2018
- Although the details of establishment and trust i.e part – A and B may not change every month/year whenever any change in these details take place during the wage month then part – A or B, as the case may be, should be changed by 25th of the month following the wage month.
Please note that it is applicable only to exempted establishments where organizations having their own PF trust.